District Employment and Career Guidance Centre
Name & Address of the Organization / Department :
District Employment and Career Guidance Centre, Perambalur.Perambalur South, Opp.to District Central Library, Perambalur Post, Perambalur – 621 220.
Head of the Organisation / Department, Contact Number and E-mail ID :
COMMISSIONER,Commissionerate of Employment and Training. Alandur Road, Thiru-vi-ka Industrial Estate,Guindy, Chennai – 600032. 044-22500900 044-22500911. firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Employment Wing provides consistent guidance to the job seekers and students to explore and achieve their career goals, based on their interest, socio economic status and their real abilities.
2. Along with regular methods of counselling this portal introduces emerging counselling techniques catering to the needs of the job seekers and students taking into consideration the domicile of the individual
3. The main objective of the Employment Wing is to improve the employability of job seekers through career guidance, private sector job fairs and coaching for competitive examinations. The District Employment and Career Guidance Centres act as the facilitation point to register for vacancies notified by Government Departments/ Public Sector Undertakings
List of on Going Projects / Schemes with Target groups, List of documents which are required for availing the schemes.
Awards and Achievement
1. TNPSC GROUP II ( Preliminary-2022) – 13 Candidates Passed.
2. TNPSC GROUP IV –(2022) – 12 Candidates Passed.
3. Combined Graduate Level (2022) – 2 Candidates Passed