DISTRICT SURVEY AND LAND RECORDS OFFICE
- Name and Address of the organization
District Survey and Land Records Office ,District Collectorate Complex, Perambalur – 621212
- Head of the Organization/Department, Contact Number and E-Mail ID
Assistant Director of Survey, 04328 – 224744, email@example.com
- Administrative Structure
- Various types of Surveys, viz. Initial Survey & Re-surveys, Natham land Survey, Town Survey, Hill Survey etc conducted by this department
- Measurement work in Taluk Office relates to New Sub-division for patta transfer, Fast Track Patta Measurement work.
- Govt. Land Acquisition work for State Govt, Central Govt and other Govt. undertakings department
- Govt land alienation work.
- Identifying & measuring encroachments on Govt. land,
- Maintenance of survey stones,
- Pointing out field boundaries,
- Measurement of interstate boundary work,
- Survey work relates to settlement process.
- Preparation of FMBs, Village maps, Taluk, District and State maps.
- List of on-going Projects/Schemes with target groups/List of documents which are required for availing the Schemes
Any time Any Where e-Services
The information under this e-service is dynamically updated. Therefore, physical visit to any office of revenue Department is not required to obtain the information.
Application for Patta transfer can be filed at any Common Service Centres (CSCs) across the state. A fee of Rs. 60/- per application is charged at CSCs.
Copies of Field Measurement Sketch (FMS) can be downloaded at free of cost from this e-service. website:https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/home.html
- Awards and Achievements
- The Office of the Assistant Director of Survey and Land Records, Perambalur, has been awarded a Certificate of Appreciation by the Commissioner of Survey and Settlement for its full co-operation and diligence in implementing the Online Patta Transfer Scheme in a speedy and efficient manner.
- Modern Survey was conducted in Perambalur Municipality using GPS & Total Stations.